Jared R. Pursley
- Founder and Managing Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor – 2013
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.S. – 2009
- Major: Psychology
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDBCA), Member, 2013 to Present
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD), Member, 2016 to Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member, 2016 to Present
- State Bar of California, 2013 to Present
A Fearless Advocate For California Personal Injury Victims
I am Jared R. Pursley, founder and managing attorney of Pursley Law Firm, and I help clients located in Carlsbad, Oceanside and San Marcos recover compensation for a wide range of personal injuries, including:
- Car accidents, including semi-truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Premises liability claims, when individuals are hurt due to a property owner’s failure to provide a safe environment
- Brain-related injury claims, often resulting in lifelong pain and suffering
- Animal bites, involving injuries to others due to a pet owner’s failure to control their pet
I also help family members recover compensation for wrongful death after losing a loved one in an auto accident.
I take pride in guiding clients through the personal injury claim process from start to finish. I know the law and the courtroom, and I can offer one-on-one advocacy for you and your family.
My Community Involvement
I am also active throughout the legal community as a member of the San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA), Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD) and Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA).
When I am not zealously advocating on my clients’ behalf, I spend time with my wife, kids and adopted chocolate lab. Our favorite activities include spending the day at the beach and visiting the animals at the San Diego Zoo.
I am also a dedicated MSU Spartans fan – GO GREEN! – and I enjoy playing basketball (even if I lose to my wife at HORSE regularly).
Call Today To Learn More
Schedule a consultation to talk about your injury and possible legal recourse options. Call my office in Carlsbad at 760-678-1884 today. You can also fill out my online contact form.